Friday, January 5, 2007

Fiesta Bowl 2007

Well what can I say? It has been four days since it all went down. The first pic is the view we had from our seats. I have to send out a shout to my boy Jarett for getting us such great tics! The pic doesn't really do the seats justice. The action was closer than it appears. I am just glad that I made the trip and that my wife let me go. Thanks to all of you who gave me money for Christmas to make this life changing experience happen. It is great when something comes along and touches all of our lives at the same time. It was interesting to find out that every single person that I spoke with about the game said the same thing. "It made me feel like I was 12 all over again!" I have to agree with the congregation. It is something I will never forget as long as I live and to think that this could be one of the best games ever played in the history of college football. One quick not I just heard today that our Offensive cordinator Coach Harsin just turned down
the offensive cordinator job that was offered to him by new Alabama Head Coach "Coach Saban". Wow that is crazy to think that he turned down a position like that in Alabama to stay at Boise State.
For those of you that missed it I strongly encourage you to follow and support the Broncos next year and then take a few road trips with them on the road. They were alot of fun to follow this year and will be even better next year. Go Broncos!

3 comments:

Tadd Grandstaff said...

Now, that is freaking awesome....those seats are to die for...I know you had to be so stinking stoked at that game! Yeah I am jealous...I admit it!

Dionna said...

Glad you got to go and be a part of such an amazing experience!: )

Rob said...

I wish I would have gone next time for sure. I looked at their schedule next year and we will have to travel to UW for sure.