Friday, December 29, 2006

Austin is Great!




Well I gotta admit Austin is a great place! I really mean it when I say that I had a good time in Austin. Many of you might not realize, but in Austin you have rolling hills, lakes, rivers, and alot of green! The weather was very mild while we were there. It hung around 62 to 69 degrees for the 4 days. We saw the campus of Univ. of Texas along with the stadium which they were adding another 20,000 seats to make it upto 100,000 capacity. It was just a really nice time with Steph and her whole family. I would really consider living there. Real Estate was very affordable which I was really surprised by. Well all in all we had a great trip and Rykon was great on all of our flights down to Austin, and back.

Late

2 comments:

Dionna said...

I did not know that Austin was so pretty! I've always wanted to go to Texas. :)

hot potato said...

i love austin too! jake and i have talked a few times about how we could see ourselves living there--there's alot to offer. it's always a trip we look forward to.