Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Boise State, Lakers, Cowboys







Well I must say something since my teams are doing well this year.


Lets start with Boise State. I've got one word for you "Fiesta". Need I say anymore? I know I know we are a mid-major playing with the big boys, but come on. Any program that wins 9-12 games every year deserves a shot from time to time to see where they measure up with the rest of the 1-A powerhouses. So keep your eyes open on Jan. 1st for a great game and quite possibly an upset...

Next, I've gotta give a shot out to my boys down in LA. You have to agree they look a little like the "Showtime" Lakers of the 80's. I mean they are not even close to that era, but they are playing team ball and I get a kick out of the fact that Kobe can put up 40+ when he feels like it.
They are 16-8 and playing great team ball and they seem to be doing ok since Lamar has gone down. They will only get better with some new guys getting good minutes off the bench until he gets back. I am calling it right now. Lakers beating the Suns in 7 for a shot at the Ship this summer.

Lastly,
the Boys down in the "D". Is it Dr. Jekyll or is it Mr. Hyde? I mean you never really know who you are going to get. They get rolled at home by the Saints, and then they go down and take one from the Falcons. Well lets just call it what it is. They are 9-5, can you say "Playoff Birth". Well if we find some type of consistency then we might be the team to beat this year. Lets give it up for the Boys!
Late









2 comments:

Tadd Grandstaff said...

yeah boy...I always knew I liked you....I forgot you were a Lakers fan! You know I got nothing, but love for Kobe! I even got a nephew named after that boy...Lakers are hot this year!

Now, let's talk about this Cowboys thing...on Christmas day you gotta deal with my Eagles baby. My McNabbless Eagles are 1 game away from heading to the playoffs on the back of Jeff Garcia? Okay so I didn't expect it either, buy hey I will take it!

You know if we beat your Cowboys AGAIN...then we can win the division! I hate to bring light to this subject on such a joyous occasion as Christmas, but as he giveth....he also takes awayith and since T.O. has been spitting his way to the naughty list it appears not only Jesus is on our side, but Santa as well!

Hope your doing well bro...and welcome to the blogging world! Your life will never be the same...it's a cult!!

O yeah the book...dude I am loving it...it's a must read...you gotta check it out. Lovin it!

SPARKY said...

yeah baby! go cowboys! go bsu! i support your allegiance to the lakers, but i'm not a huge fan of nba b-ball in any mannor, but for you...GO lakers!!
love you sweetie