Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hookem Horns!


Hello Texas! Yee haw!
That is right y'all me the wife and the boy are headed to Austin Texas tomorrow morn for Christmas! It is suppose to around 63 degrees tomorrow and again in Christmas day. I figure we will go see the Longhorns stadium and see some of the other sites while we are there. It should be interesting having Christmas in Texas. Just a quick reminder that it is only two days before both the Lakers, and the Cowboys have one more number added to the column with a big "W". That is right sorry to all Heat fans and Philly Beagles fans but the only thing you will be getting for Christmas this year is a fat lip! Bring it on, and Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
Out!

1 comment:

Tadd Grandstaff said...

Rich Rich Rich...we gotta catch you up with the times man...I will fill you in on Nooma whenever you find the time to call a brother :)

I hope you guys have a great Christmas and a safe trip down to Texas.

Let me go ahead and say I am sorry for the loss that you 'boys are going to face on Monday...I know it seems like Santa is unfair to you man, but shoot he is great to me!

GO EAGLES!