Thursday, January 25, 2007

Pray for the Heindel Family!!!!!

Well I am sure that you have already heard the terrible news, but if you have not then let me tell you what is going on.
Early this morning, or late last night Bob Heindel's sister was killed. She was found in her home this morning dead. The authorities are calling it a homicide, and they do already have one suspect in custody. I guess his sister was killed in a pretty horiffic way. The family was not aware of it at all until they saw the news early this morning. It is a terrible thing when someoen looses a loved one, but when a life is taken in this terrible way it makes it even harder.
Please don't just read this and consider praying, but rather DO pray for them at this very momment. The whole family is just terribly upset, and are looking for anwsers. Pray that some how some way God would reveal Him self to the entire family. I know God is in complete control, but I just don't understand why??? Please join me in lifting up this family that has done so much for some many of us and have also gave of themselves so much to our church family!
Thank you!
Rich

6 comments:

Dionna said...

I am aware of this and my heart goes out to them tonight.

Tadd Grandstaff said...

Praying for the Heindel Family Bro!

Lorilu said...

I just saw this terrible story on the 10:00 news and had no idea of the relationship. I have been praying and will continue to do so.

SPARKY said...

you probably all know by now, but it was her son. even more tragic...and at only 16. they think it was a roid rage incident.
we will all continue to pray. thanks for the post honey

Meg said...

Wow! I can't believe it. We'll definately be praying for them. Keep us updated.

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.