Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hello Sunshine!



Well this picture best sums up what I have been feeling like the past two days. The temperature has not been warm, but it has been warmer than 15 degrees! I am so excited to see spring this year. There are so many things I look forward to. I can't wait to mow the yard, plant some flowers and give our less than a year old lawn some food! I am really wanting to go camping at least 2 times this year... thats a plan Rob! Anyways, I never really was a fisher, but I would like to start doing it a bit more so when the boy is older I have some idea of what kind of bait to use. Just after saying the word "bait" a movie automatically popped up in my head... I will quote the line and you tell me what movie it goes with. I am actually laughing right now and I am having a hard time typing because my mind is so weird that everything I hear or say is in some way attached to a movie, but anyways here it goes

Old man says, "Are there any dam questions"?

Other man says, "Yeah where can I get some dam bait"? Now I am not one to swear and if you have seen this movie then you will realize that I am not swearing, but simply ... well let me know what the anwser is and you will win a prize! There's one for ya philly...

4 comments:

Rob said...

National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation is the correct answer.

Also I will hold you to camping this year also. My hope is to get out at least that many times. We will also definitely have to do some Satuday mornin' fishin trips.

SPARKY said...

so two things. if you were swearing you'd spell it damn...so you are safe. secondly. what are we going to do with the boy when we are camping? babies at 8 months won't do well in that enviroment...

HOOKM14 said...

common, suck it up and take the little shooter. they love nothing more than to roll around in the dirt, eat rocks and grubs, and pee threw their diapers at 2:00 am when it's 40 degrees...oh happy fun times......

SPARKY said...

you guys suck. i'll tell you what. i'll take the little guy if you both are going to be there to help out and clean him up and get up w/him at 4am :o)