Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cats vs. Heels


WEll it is on today! Arizona Wildcats ranked #19 are at home against the North Carolina Tarheels ranked #4.
This should be a huge test for the cats who have shown that they can compete and win the big games but have struggled to stay consistent. UNC poses a great outside inside game that should keep Zona busy on defense. However they are playing in the desert, and Zona is extremely tough to play at home. I am calling it right now. Zona by 4. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Tadd!
Out!

3 comments:

Tadd Grandstaff said...

Rich....did you say Cats by 4?

ummmmm I am thinking Heels by 28 BABY! Don't call me out when it comes to my Heels...I can promise you will be cutting down the nets in March. That's right you heard it here....mark my words!

GO HEELS!

Tadd Grandstaff said...

I mean Rich that was just a W for us that was a beat down like you stole something....we handed Olson the worse home loss in his career...now that's a statement! Since we went down to VT...we have won every game by a 25+ margin...we are rollling all the way to the big dance!

O yeah...GO HEELS!

n2J said...

Nice call Richard! Even with the poor showing by the Cats, I think the Pac-10 is strong this year...those Ducks look pretty good. I might actually have to pick them to advance a round our 2 in my bracket this time.