Sunday, June 8, 2008

Opa!



Opa!... I think I am saying this right. The announcer said it about 93 times while we were there in a one hour span.

Yesterday Steph, Rykon and I went down to the annual Greek Festival in the North End of Boise. This was Steph's second time and mine and Rykon's first. Well we split a meal together, and I wish I would of had my camera. Rykon and I both tried for the first time a grape leaf wrapped thing. Shows you how much I know. It was actually really good, and the boy seemed to love it also. We ate a bunch of really great food and we all enjoyed watching the dancers perform there cultural dances. It was alot of fun and I look forward to it again next year. Opa!

2 comments:

Meg said...

How fun is that!!
WELCOME BACK TO THE INTERNET!

Thanks for the comment. The house has been on the market for over a year. I think its about time for them to let go of this house.

If everything works out we'll be in sometime in July but I am not holding my breath. God has something out there and I guess we'll have to wait and see what it is.

SPARKY said...

opa! yeah it was a lot of fun. opa! i am looking forward to getting the gyro fresh next time though! opa! it was so cute to see ry dancin to the music. opa! and then to watch everyone just enjoying the culture. opa! you know i love grecian culture. opa! and yes, greeks derive from the island greece :O) opa!