Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good lookin out Girl!






A special shot goes out to my wife for Fathers Day. She planned a great day for us on Sunday. After church my wife and I loaded up the Jeep with all the fix ins she made that day. Fried Chicken homemade potato salad, watermelon, fresh rolls. Then as we pulled out of the driveway she let me know where we were headed. The St. Chapel winery had a Fathers Day event in Marsing. So after about 35 minutes we arrive. There was a great turnout and a live band that was very good and fun to listen to. Marc Hamilton and his wife and little girl met us out there shortly after. We just laid around and listened to the music while eating. After eating my son and I ran around and played for awhile. It was a really fun time. She also gave me a very nice card and a new money clip with my initials engraved on it to replace my worn out one. We later joined up with her folks and family and ate a bit of food and played a few rounds of bad mitten. Then we headed over to my folks to wish my dad a happy fathers day and then onto the house. The Lil' Man didn't get a chance to take a nap all day. He did get a 5 minute cat nap just before we left Marsing. All in all I felt very loved and appreciated. Thanks Babe.
A special shot out goes to all the dads who do it day in and day out. It is on us to lead our families both spiritually and financially.
God Bless

1 comment:

Matt said...

Your little boy looks like Cole when he sleeps. Just lays down where ever and sleeps with his mouth open, drowling I take it.