Monday, September 15, 2008

Recent Summer Days...


Is these or ain't these just amazing pics? That's right...
Good lookin out to Meg my Lil' Sister down in FL who took these pics while the whole family was in town during the end of July. I really love the one with the Frog. I was not sure if the Lil' Man was going to be down with Kermit, but he took it all in stride as you can see from the picture he is one with the frog! It has been a lot of fun hanging out with all the family the past few months. We have had some great times and have made some lasting memories. I know that Rykon will enjoy looking back at these pictures. We were up in Idaho City doing some panning for Gold. It was to bad because we really did not find any color in them there hills, but we did find some gems while hanging out with the family. Love you all and we will chat soon.
Late!
R

4 comments:

SPARKY said...

yep. love these pics too. but how can i not. it's my little baby!

Matt said...

Hey guy those are some good pictures, however Rob beat you and you lost the bet. I was looking at some of the pictures Meg sent me and you can literally zoom in and count hairs on people's arms. Those are some high quality photos.

Alisha Beverly said...

Love the picture with Ry and the frog!

Rosemarie said...

What adorable pictures of the boys! I'd love to see them--and you again, but I don't know when I will be able to make it up to Idaho.

You all take care--I love you!

Rosemarie