Friday, February 9, 2007

Skiing?

Well I saw this picture today and it reminded me that I have not gone up on the hill to ski at all this season.

Downhill skiing is one of my favorite things to do, and I did not buy a pass this year simply because I was afraid I would not get to use it. Well I am glad I didn't because the truth is I would have probably only used it once thus far. Well it is funny how things change as your life moves forward. I sit here in my office at home while the little one takes a nap.
It is funny how things change so suddenly. I would not change it for the world, but it is funny how things change so fast. This just reminds me to hold on to each moment for the moment and not worry about tomorrow because tomorrow will worry about itself!

1 comment:

Rob said...

Yeah, I know you haven't gone even with my pleading, begging, and offering to pay. Man what does it take!